Also included in
Beginning Music Theory 1 – 6 Worksheets Bundle
- 6 Products
- 20 printable worksheets
- 2 review quizzes
- The Repeat Sign
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, Octave
- Name the Notes on the Treble Staff
- Name the Notes on the Bass Staff
- Mezzo Piano
- Mezzo Forte
- Diminuendo / Decrescendo
- 24 pages
Perfect for beginners ages 4-8. Can be used for beginning piano students or beginning general music students.
Continue or start the Beginning Music Theory Series with:
- Beginning Music Theory 1 – notes on the piano keyboard
- Beginning Music Theory 2 – lines, spaces, notes, clefs & the musical staff
- Beginning Music Theory 3 – dotted notes, rests, time signatures, upbeats
- Beginning Music Theory 4 – repeat sign, melodic & harmonic intervals, notes on the treble staff, notes on the bass staff and dynamics
- Beginning Music Theory 5 – musical terminology, tempo markings, phrasing, tied notes, half & whole steps, accidentals and sixteenth notes & rests.
- Beginning Music Theory 6 – ledger line notes, tetrachords, chords, chord inversions, the order of the sharps, the order of the flats, the circle of fifths and all major key signatures with accompanying major scales.