- 20 printable worksheets
- 2 review quizzes
- Types of notes
- Quarter notes
- Half notes
- Whole notes
- The lines and spaces on a staff
- Treble clef and Bass Clef
- The Grand Staff
- Double barlines
- Note spellers for C Postion
- Note spellers for Middle C Position
Perfect for beginners ages 4-8. Can be used for beginning piano students or beginning general music students.
Buy Beginning Music Theory 1 – 5 Set and you get 5 packets for the price of 4. That’s ONE FREE PACKET!!!! This set is comprised of FIVE Beginning Music Theory packets (1, 2, 3, 4 & 5).
Continue or start the Beginning Music Theory Series with:
- Beginning Music Theory 1 – notes on the piano keyboard
- Beginning Music Theory 2 – lines, spaces, notes, clefs & the musical staff
- Beginning Music Theory 3 – dotted notes, rests, time signatures, upbeats
- Beginning Music Theory 4 – repeat sign, melodic & harmonic intervals, notes on the treble staff, notes on the bass staff and dynamics
- Beginning Music Theory 5 – musical terminology, tempo markings, phrasing, tied notes, half & whole steps, accidentals and sixteenth notes & rests.