- 19 printable worksheets
- 3 review quizzes
- The Metronome & coloring page
- Music Terminology
- Tempo Markings
- The Tied – Tied Notes
- Half & Whole Steps
- Enharmonic Notes
- Sixteenth Notes
- Sixteenth Rests
- Note Pyramid
- Sixteenth Note Flash Cards (A continuation of the note pyramid flash cards in Beginning Music Theory 3)
Perfect for beginners ages 4-8. Can be used for beginning piano students or beginning general music students.
Buy Beginning Music Theory 1 – 5 Set and you get 5 packets for the price of 4. That’s ONE FREE PACKET!!!! This set is comprised of FIVE Beginning Music Theory packets (1, 2, 3, 4 & 5).
Continue or start the Beginning Music Theory Series with:
- Beginning Music Theory 1 – notes on the piano keyboard
- Beginning Music Theory 2 – lines, spaces, notes, clefs & the musical staff
- Beginning Music Theory 3 – dotted notes, rests, time signatures, upbeats
- Beginning Music Theory 4 – repeat sign, melodic & harmonic intervals, notes on the treble staff, notes on the bass staff and dynamics
- Beginning Music Theory 5 – musical terminology, tempo markings, phrasing, tied notes, half & whole steps, accidentals and sixteenth notes & rests.