Also included in
Beginning Music Theory 1 – 6 Worksheets Bundle
- 6 Products
- 19 printable worksheets
- 3 review quizzes
- The Metronome & coloring page
- Music Terminology
- Tempo Markings
- The Tied – Tied Notes
- Half & Whole Steps
- Enharmonic Notes
- Sixteenth Notes
- Sixteenth Rests
- Note Pyramid
- Sixteenth Note Flash Cards (A continuation of the note pyramid flash cards in Beginning Music Theory 3)
- 24 pages
Perfect for beginners ages 4-8. Can be used for beginning piano students or beginning general music students.
Continue or start the Beginning Music Theory Series with:
- Beginning Music Theory 1 – notes on the piano keyboard
- Beginning Music Theory 2 – lines, spaces, notes, clefs & the musical staff
- Beginning Music Theory 3 – dotted notes, rests, time signatures, upbeats
- Beginning Music Theory 4 – repeat sign, melodic & harmonic intervals, notes on the treble staff, notes on the bass staff and dynamics
- Beginning Music Theory 5 – musical terminology, tempo markings, phrasing, tied notes, half & whole steps, accidentals and sixteenth notes & rests.
- Beginning Music Theory 6 – ledger line notes, tetrachords, chords, chord inversions, the order of the sharps, the order of the flats, the circle of fifths and all major key signatures with accompanying major scales.