Great Gluten-Free Products
September 2, 2014
There are some great ideas and help on the National Foundation of Celiac Awareness web site. They sum each week up with the most facebook posted ideas and foods. This past week was:
Last week, we shared the top 5 products that were mentioned multiple times on our Sunday Facebook post that asked, “What was your best gluten-free find this weekend?” We received lots of requests to keep this recap going, so here it is!
And, the most-mentioned gluten-free products were…
- Canyon Bakehouse Gluten-Free Bread
- Barilla Gluten-Free Pasta (A personal favorite! I once made their spaghetti for a gluten-eating friend and he didn’t know the difference.)
- Tonya’s Gluten-Free Pretzels
- Go Picnic Ready-to-Eat Meals (Not all Go Picnic products are gluten-free, so don’t forget to check the label)
- Enjoy Life Soft Baked Snickerdoodle Cookies
Also worth mentioning is Walmart’s new gluten-free line, certified by the NFCA-endorsed Gluten-Free Certification Program (GFCP). Seems like our community members are finding new places to shop for the gluten-free grocery list items!